Where can I find the file for Amiga Computers?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Pure 16-Bit Amiga RPG Action.
SyntaxBomb 3rd place winner
Redd wants the Honey Swirl, but the Lords of Chaos have sealed it up and mutated all those honey things into nasties.
With deadly Ice-Cream, horrid Jelly Beans, Mean Strawberries and Evil Kandy Korn.
- Can you find the four keys to the Honey Swirl?
- Will those Beastly Bosses beat you up?
- Will Redd get his dinner?
- And what is soo strange with the stairs?
With over 25 levels of retro mayhem and super cool funky sound tracks. Honey Things is an instant Retro Arcade hit.
Written in 5 weeks for the recent Devtober Game Jam and SyntaxBomb competition. HoneyThings features custom graphics, sound and audio.
Control is simple:
left/right/up/down either use the arrow keys or WASD or a mix - it's up to you...
Fullscreen or windowed. You decide.
MacOS 64bit, Linux or Windows 64bit - it's your choice...
The insects are having a ball. Will the blue snail win?
- audio fixes
- fatal pause with bosses fixed
- honey addition text now onscreen for longer
- chaos lords text starts correctly
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.